Sunday, July 3, 2011

Update, Pix, and WHAT was I thinking?!?!

I have been on Zoloft for about a week now...and HOLY CRAP! There is a major MAJOR difference. I feel wonderful  compared to how I did...tonight I start taking 2 pills...so I can imagine how wonderful I am going to feel after another week. I am kinda bummed at myself for waiting so long to get help...because of the shame that came along with it all...BUT...No more!

I still haven't told a ton of people about it...because I don't think everyone needs to know...that and well, still not something I want to be tossing around there...people around here can be funny like that... =/

I had all 4 wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. WTF was I thinking?! All at once? :( WOW I hurt. Having some buyers remorse...lol...but I realize the pain is only temporary and that when they heal I will be all better...way way better than when they were in there...its just the healing part...

Thank God I did it on a 4-day weekend for the hubbs so I can take my pain meds and not worry about having to be 100% functional for Tacari...LOL.

Now for some pix...of course of the baby!! :)

My FAVE pic of him so far!


My sweet lil baby! <3


He still has grey/blue eyes...LOL


Me and my punkin! :)


Little Brothers Are Awesome! :)


Before bath time...my lil chunky monkey!


Asleep on Daddy...his fave place to be!!



I am so in love with this lil dude!! He is my heart...I cannot wait for Kali to come home so that we can have the whole family back together! Summer is TOOO long. :(

OH!

I have been sticking to my soft diet and such...I am hoping I can stick with it until the 12th when I have my fill and then I will go back to solids...slowly. :)  WAHOO!

I am gonna do this!!

xoxox,
Nikki

6 comments:

  1. Oww, 4 wisdom teeth out? Sounds painful but at least you don't have to go through it all again.
    Glad that you're feeling better.

    Your little boy is just gorgeous, love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit - could he be any more beautiful? MY GOD. I want to eat him up. Glad you are feeling better - NO SHAME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear that U are feeling better. Ur little man is delicious. I miss that age. Enjoy. Its fleeting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! All four at once??? I only had my uppers taken out at once! But then again, lucky for me, the lowers never formed, or I would have probably needed them removed too!! LOL

    Nikki, your son is sooo adorable!! Baby's are truly the best! Keep the photos coming, we like photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is absolutley adorable! I am so happy the meds are woking for you and that life is getting back on track for yoU!

    ReplyDelete