Thursday, September 15, 2011

Been totally MIA...(Pix included)

Oh its been hard.

Stress sucks. While we have a place in Tampa lined up and I have a job already...we don't know 100% when we are leaving here (Hawaii). I am excited to leave and to get back to being closer to my friends and family...and to not have to pay an arm and a leg in travel for Kali's trips to NC...but I will miss the people here so much. I have made some great friends, lost some friends, and well...I have grown so much being here and being affiliated with the military-even just as a spouse.

I go Monday for my flouroscopy appt to see where my band is leaking.Then Tuesday I see the surgeon and we schedule a date. I am at a cross-road on what I want to be told. Part of me just wants it to be the port- quick, easier surgery- can fly in a week. Part of me want it to be the actual band, so that I can get the sleeve...but with that comes longer recovery and flight restrictions. I mean, I know it is already leaking, and I can't change where it is...but....you know what I mean.

I am hoping that when they do get this fixed that I will start seeing results...while I know 75% of this is my fault (not losing) because I suck most of the time in my eating habits, but I cannot make any more excuses...I think I just get so down and frustrated with the band and it not working properly (come to find out cuz of a leak) that I do emotionally eat.

Post partum depression BITES. Most days I am fine...and most nights I sleep okay-ish...but man...when something happens, I just seem to magnify it so much more than it needs to be. I mean, I have always been an emotional person...but this is insane. I will say, however, that I am not angry and snippy anymore...I used to yell a lot...a whole lot. I have more patience now...which is a blessing with a 4 month old and a 7 year old. :)

I will post some newer pix of the baby...it's been awhile...I have been slacking...I suck...I know.. :)

Every once in a while he will hold his bottle on his own:

From 8/24/11


My lil buddah belly:

From 8/24/11



Crazy baby hair after a bath!

From 8/24/11


My babies!! :)

From 8/24/11



From 8/24/11



And I did promise a pic of the hair...after I cut 8.5 inches off and highlighted it...this is what I got:

From 8/24/11



I will try to be more active here....just been down and I am unable to get any sort of "band" or weight loss support from anywhere here locally it seems...UGH.

xoxox,
Nikki


2 comments:

  1. nikki your hair is so cute! all young and hip like you :) I hope your band problem is easily fixed (new port or sleeve, whichever will be best) and that you are successfully losing soon! Your babies are so adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not know tacari had light eyes. they are absolutely beautiful with his skin color!! and dont worry about your band. that will get fixed, i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete