Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life is NUTS...ugh. and SCENTSY!

Damn...sometimes I wonder if this thing is ever going to disband me from the web...LOL.

Life is nuts...with working full time, a 9 month old, an 8 year old, and hubby getting ready to go back to work and T going to start daycare....MAN. We have been trying to get this whole thing taken care of, stressful stressful situations being the only one working..so we decided for Will to go back to work before Tacari's first birthday...He starts Monday! :)

I have also started selling Scentsy, which is like a wickless candle- no flames- the wax is warmed in a warmer by a light bulb...the wax is only warmed to 120 degrees (which is cooler than the stuff that the lady puts on my lip to wax it!) and because there is no flame- it is safe for around babies, pets, and if you accidentally leave it on it is okay- just uses electricity!

They have AWESOME scents...from Hazelnut Latte (hello Starbucks!) to Newborn Nursery (smells like a fresh baby!) I recently sold to a woman at work who as horrid allergies and cannot burn normal candles or oils because she sneezes horribly- she bought a warmer and some wax and she LOVES it because she can have the smell goods in her house without going crazy!

February is 10% off!! :) C'mon....head on over and see what I have: https://nicolemaitre85.scentsy.us



I am still holding strong at my pre-pregnancy weight. Haven't lost any more- so it sucks. I need to make time to work out...I have to stop making excuses- I am always so sleepy and so all over the place because of the working and life...but I can't complain about life making it take awhile- I just need to make sure I am here to HAVE a life...I am getting there...still...2 years later and I am not better off than I was before...

I am PRIME example of what NOT to do. LOL.

xoxox,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment