Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas, WAHOO, and Heck Yeah!

Well hot damn. Look who the cat drug in!

I know it has been forever...but frankly, moving from Hawaii to Florida and going back to work after almost 2 years will drive anyone bat shit crazy.

In the end of September I had my lapband port revised...I got a fill on October 4th...and without exercise I have gone from 256 to 234 since then...even with all my emotional snacking and drinking massive amounts of Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts coffee. Which puts me at my pre-pregnancy weight!!!!! (after 7 1/2 months)

I had WON a trip to NYC off of a local radio station for the Z100 Jingle Ball the first week of December...Will and I went and had a blast...I bought a size 16 skinny jeans, some boots...and today I bought a size LARGE sweater from Express...so I dont think it should be a "form fitting" tunic sweater...but oh dang well...it fits and I look AWESOME.

Here are some pix! :)


From Drop Box

Front view


From Drop Box


Side view! (I think I look damn good for having a baby 7 1/2 months ago!)

So I was talking to the hubby...and if funds permit....I CAN GO TO CHICAGO! :) Man...I am so excited...I will make sure I save save save...

Can anyone tell me about how much (average) it cost? So I can have an idea....Hotel wise...because I know airfare can go up and down..but I will figure that out...I am like priceline QUEEN! :)

I had to come off of the Zoloft because it was killing my sex life with the hubby...which well, I am 26 and married...I want to do things like that! I was on Wellbutrin...which did nothing for me-I was back to crying, snapping, and doing nothing again...SO...I am now on Effexor-we will see how this goes..

I will be uploading some pix now...its been awhile. :) Tacari will be 8 months on Jan. 3rd. He is in the 5th percentile for height (short!) and the 67th for weight (normal) but he looks so chunky and chubby because he is so short...but he is so sweet...singing, cooing, and babbling all the time. I love him dearly! :) Kali is at her mom's this year for Christmas...we are missing her A LOT.

Here is me and Tacari about 2 weeks ago after work:

From NYC!


Will and I with Santa outside Madison Square Garden 12/9:

From NYC!


T in a pillow fort in the hotel last weekend in Savannah when we dropped Kali off:

From Drop Box


First time in a high chair in a restaurant:

From Drop Box


He is SOOOO stinkin' close to crawling...he has 1 tooth and his 2nd is breaking through now...who said they could grow so fast?!

From Drop Box




Now that I am used to working, kinda, I can try to start this blogging stuff again...at night...

I am like 50 pounds away from my goal...MAN I can taste it!

Love you all...

Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!

xoxox,
Nikki

8 comments:

  1. glad to see you back. both the baby and YOU look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you back. both the baby and YOU look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great and Tacari is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is soooo cute! Can't wait to see you in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Nikki....your little man is so cute!! I can't believe that he will be 8 months old on Tuesday!!

    And hey, you are looking fantastic! Don't do what I did though, and gain so much back after getting so close to goal!! :(

    Walt and I were in Hawaii at the Ko Olina Resort in December and we had a great time...the only thing missing was getting to meet you! But I am so glad that you are "home" and starting your new life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just catching up on blogs...For the Chicago costs, hotel will depend on the number of people you room with and how many days you are there. Figure on $199 plus 25% hotel/sales tax a night (just a ballpark), plus anywhere from $55 to $90-ish for the costs associated with the trip (what we planners organize) and then your own drinking/eating/sightseeing costs. I'd say around $450, plus your airfare would be a minimum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woman, when you blog you blog the heck out of it. I was trying to find the end of this post so I could comment I was scrolling for-ev-ah. LOL I am glad to see you are doing so well. Congrats on being so close to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nikki, It's me again...I know that you are probably way too busy for this, but I wanted you to know that I "Tagged You".

    ReplyDelete