Friday, October 28, 2011

Where in the world is Nikki?

Not as cool as Where in the World is Carmen San Diego...BUT...whatever...I still rock!

We are back in Florida. In our apartment in Tampa. With nothing. LOL. It is on a boat...in the middle of some ocean...it is due to be in New Orleans on November 7th...and then however it takes to get here from there-then we will get our belongings.

To say I am stressed to to put it lightly. I had them up my medications to help me get through this move and adjustment. Getting out of the Army (Active Duty anyways) and transitioning is stressful. Moving from Hawaii to Florida is massivly expensive- especially because we weren't changing duty stations just separating...the Army gave us nothing financially...they paid to shop our belongings and car and for our air fare...that is about it. Rental cars are ass expensive so, we went ahead and purchased a second car...no payments until December...which is perfect...things will be normal by then!!

I have managed to get down to 242 with this fixed port and the fill I got on October 4th...Will is helping me work out...and well....I see why he stay 128-132...I am dying!!! LOL. But it will all be worth it. I have taken the last few days off because I got an IUD placed so I don't have any more babies until I am ready! (I suck at remembering to take medications on time...)

I am hoping...and praying...that I will get to go to BOOBs next year...now that I am back on the mainland...should be good....  :) SO...when does the planning get started so dates are known??? I have a voucher for American Airlines for a free round-trip ticket because we had a crappy experience this summer...SO...Let me know! I have to book by June!!!!

I am sleepy...so I will write more later...OH...I start work on Monday!!!! YAY!  Next post I will add pix! :)

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment: