Making myself work WITH the band instead of thinking instant fix...Finding myself and losing the excess in this crazy busy world
Friday, September 23, 2011
It was just the port...
Surgery went well! It was just the port area...I guess one of the times he let someone try to give me a fill to learn, they punctured a hole in my tubing and that is where the leak came from.
My port is now in a new position, which is cool with me! It will make it easier to find for the new people in Tampa when I move!
Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers! :)
I'm so glad to hear that it was an easy fix!! I too hope that they don't charge you for this repair since it was their fault! LOL Now your weight loss can really begin!
YAY - glad you are better!
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief! I hope they paid for it. How does that work?
ReplyDeleteGlad you're better!!
ReplyDeleteThat is good news..
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to hear that it was an easy fix!! I too hope that they don't charge you for this repair since it was their fault! LOL Now your weight loss can really begin!
ReplyDeleteAloha :)