So. We went thru a drive thru, jack in the box, and I didn't get anything! I wanted it! So bad! I really did! But I didn't, not even the grilled chicken tenders...cuz you know those are full of crap too!
We are heading to the commisary for stuff for turkey day. Trying to be healthy bout it. And portion control is gonna be a big thing. Ben said my goal is to just maintain over the holidays, heck! I wanna lose! I gotta get to that 14 pound point before they will do the surgery! And I will not gain! I refuse!
I have to buy a food scale and new measuring cups. I don't have any but the big one, and it isn't too good at lil amounts.
I have discovered the joy of Greek yogurt! Omg! It is so so so good! Mmm. Heaven.
Well, off til later!
Xoxox,
Nikki
GOOD FOR YOU!!!! The will power is the hardest! you sound like you have a great attitude about this and if you get off track or you are having a bad day just take yourself away from food and focus on something else!!!! Great Job!
ReplyDeleteHi Nikki,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to check in and say I have read your blog - I am so sorry I hadn't realised you were following me but do now because every now and again I go through and see who is new and you popped up :)
You are doing so well already. Love your blog and look forward to the next installment.
Till then, MERRY CHRISTMAS :)
Cara