Monday, November 16, 2009

Oh why not...I'm the new kid on the block...

A
- Age: 24
- Annoyance: Ignorance, racist people, rude people...people who want pity but change nothing about their lives....hmm...need I go on?
- Animal: None...wait, does a child count? I have one of those! :)
- Actor: I love me some Denzel! Awesome movies!

B
- Beer: Bud Light and Corona. But those will soon be distant memories.
- Birthday/Birthplace:January 6, 1985...Norristown, PA
- Body Part on opposite sex: Smiles...totally.
- Been in Love: Yup...I am happily married to a very amazing man! :)
- Been bitched at: of course! I think everyone has...
- Believe in yourself?: Totally! Yes I do. I think I rock! :) I just lack a bit in the confidence area. I believe I can do anything I want too...I just wanna look good and be healthy doing it...hard to explain I guess...
- Believe in God: Yes I do, He does amazing things.
-Before weight: Um...I havent had the band yet...so right now I weigh 268.

C
- Car: 2008 Hyundai Elantra...its actually Will's...I sold my car b4 we came to Hawaii.
- Candy: is bad, but i LOVE chocolate.
- Color: PINK!
- Cried in school: oh yes. I am a cry baby. Always have been.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: CHOCOLATE....will always have a special little place in my heart.
- Chinese/Mexican: hmm...Chinese...but I like the bad stuff...like sesame chicken and general tso's...mmmm
- Cake or pie: Cake.
- Country to visit: Italy, France, the UK...I would love to spend time in Europe. :)

D
- Day or Night: Daytime..I guess. I am not much of a night owl..so.
- Danced: alone in my room. I danced a bit at the military ball...and a few times at some clubs...nothing all out there tho...not that confident.
- Do the splits?:NOPE. Never able to...Maybe one day

E
- Eggs: Scrambled...or in an omelet with ham...I love cheese...but I am trying to give it up slowly...
- Eyes: Hazel-ish. I have a TON of colors in there...I just settle on Hazel...LOL

F
- First crush: Brandon McNeal. I saw him on FaceBook the other day...so looks the same.
- First thoughts waking up: I miss Will (only been gone two months...I still roll over to kiss him in the AM...only to meet his pillow)
- Food: Um. Pizza. All the meats. mmm. But now, that I am trying to lose my pre-surgery weight...I am SO loving me some Greek yogurt with honey. OMG- its like heaven. Tastes like cream cheese mixed with sour cream. (well to me anyways) has NO fat ( i get the Fage 0%), little calories and like 19g of protein! :)

G
- Greatest Fear: Losing my family
- Goals: Weight- 154. Overall- to be able to have a child of my own. I love my step-daughter(who i refer to as mine)...but, I would love to give her a lil bro or sis! AND to be happy and healthy!
- Get along with your parents?: My father passed away last year...but no we didnt really get along. My mom- sometimes. When she isn't being...well...all moody and depressed and emotional.
- Good luck charm: My hubby and my munchkin

H
- Hair Colour: brown
- Height: 5'6
- Happy: For the most part...I have things I am working on changing.
- Holiday: Christmas!!!!!
- Health freak?: I am getting there...trying to be more health conscience.
- Hate: I try not to hate...I notice it brings bad energy. I dont likey that! lol


I
- Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry Chubby Hubby..LMFAO- how fitting. but...they dont have it here in Hawaii...so I am okay!
- Instrument: I dont know how to play.

J
- Jewelry: I have some stuff- my wedding set my hubby designed (yep...he picked out things he liked from other rings and had one custom made), my garnet from my mom, a pair of dog tags that are all lovey and mushy, a sister bracelet from, well my sister, some cubic zircon earrings, a pink sparkly Fossil watch, and a cross (which I need a new chain for)...i do not wear it all at once!
- Job: I am an on call Occupational Therapy Assistant. I rehab patients from injuries such as strokes, brain injuries, hip replacements, spinal cord injuries; to be able to do the things to take care of themselves again (bathing, feeding, writing, dressing, toileting...that kinda stuff)

K
- Kids: 1 step-daughter...I would love to have one that I have given birth to.
- Kickboxing or karate: I would probably fall out and die right now...I think Karate or Kickboxing would be fun...when I am at a size I could handle it.
- Keep a journal? I am using this as it. I do a food tracking thing on SparkPeople and then I write on here...good enough

L
- Longest Car Ride: from Mass to FLA
- Love: is a wonderful feeling. I love love. <3
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, many times...my hubby does it all the time!
- Love at first sight: eh...I think you can lust at first sight.

M
- Milk flavour: um. chocolate. but I dont drink milk really...
- Movie: The Notebook
- Mooned anyone?: Yep. I was like...14
- Marriage: CHECK! Happily at that!
- Motion sickness? Nope...thank goodness
- McD’s or BK: hmmm...I like BK burgers better, McD's fries and chicken nuggets. But they are SOOOOOO bad for you. I make my own stuff at home.

N
- Number of Siblings: 1 Sister- she is 19.
- Number of Piercings:Used to have my tongue, eyebrow and uh...nipple area...but those are all out. I got one hole in each ear and then a cartilage in my left.
- Number: 28

O
- One wish: to make it within the 'normal' range in regards to weight. and to have a baby.

P
- Place you’d like to live: I want to retire either in the Italian or French country side. With a vineyard if possible.
- Perfect Pizza: Ham and pineapple...mmm
- Pepsi/Coke: Pepsi! But I love coke zero cherry. lol

Q
- Questionaires: can get too long very fast!

R
- Reason to cry: right now? No...I cant cry bout it no more. lol
- Reality T.V.: Yeah, I will admit...I watch like the trashy reality stuff on VH1. LOL
- Roll your tongue in a circle? If it is what I think your asking...yes

S
- Song: I adore a lot of songs...from a lot of people. (Paramore, NSYNC (lol yes I went there), Jay-Z, Dixie Chicks...get the point??)
- Shoe size: 8.5-9
- Salad Dressing: Honey Mustard or some form of Vinaigrette.
- Skipped school: Um yes...I dropped out of HS because of it! I skipped too much! (trying to get attention from parents)
- Smoking: Quit 4 years ago.
- Sing well?: I was in ladies ensemble in JR high and HS.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: depends on with what? lol

T
- Time for bed: Normally around 11.
- Thunderstorms: make me sleep better
- TV: One Tree Hill!

U
- Unpredictable: Life

V
- Vegetable you hate: Olives, Peppers, Onions, cooked mushrooms and Tomatoes...its totally a texture thing. I am weird.
- Vegetable you love:Brocolli, green beans, spinach (in salads only..NOT warm), asparagus, corn
- Vacation spot: I live in Hawaii...its like a permanent vacation (until we leave)

W
- Weakness: Chocolate and Ice Cream
- When you grow up: I want to finish my masters in Occupational Therapy. :) But I have to wait until I gt back to the main land.
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Charlene. She is just way more outspoken about it.
- Wanted to be a model?: Dunno...I would not like to be scrutinized over looks that much...but maybe if my confidence level goes up...

X
-X-Rays: yup...MRIs and CT scans too! LOL

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: I do not look good in it! blah

Z
- Zoo: The Honolulu Zoo is WEAK! I would think it would be better...but its like in the middle of Waikiki, which means it is surrounded by high rises.
- Zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment