:) I hope I fixed my broken comments! We will see tho...I dunno if there is a way to test it out...but eh Only time will tell.
So, my bestie is NOT coming for Turkey Day anymore. Sucks, I will be here with just little one. Hubby still away on this stupid annoying deployment. (and will be for the next 9 months) I mean, I am mad and sad, but I think thats because I needed a connection with someone that has known me for years...I have a great friend here! She is AMAZING, but, her hubbs just got back, and well...after a year of being apart...that takes some readjustment. I dont wanna be the needy one. Ya know?
I guess its for the best...I really didn't have $$ to be going all over the place anyways. I have been invited to two Turkey Day celebrations so far...dunno what I wanna do yet.
I go to my nutritionist tomorrow, after I work for a few hours in Honolulu. I hope traffic doesn't suck so bad. BLAH. 1 million people in a small island metro area=HORRID traffic...especially when they cannot drive!!!!!
Been an emotional day. Just, I dunno...lonely? I wanted Popeyes for dinner...just like i wanted it last night. Tonight, I did not cave...just like I didnt last night. I had chicken sausage (left over from before the healthy part...just cant throw away food), rice, and green beans...mostly green beans tho. I am proud. We will see how this weekend goes. I have to bake for my daughters cheer leading bake sale. Making brownies. mmmmm. Brownies. I am going to TRY not to eat em. I may have a baby one tho...or lick the spoon...does that count?
I think I am most excited about, the possibility of after the band (which is still MONTHS away)...walking on a Hawaii beach...and well, looking good. MAYBE even a two piece....dunno man...never had one. A girl can dream right?
Well, I am off to bed. Sweet dreams...boy, if you only knew!
:)
I FIXED IT! YAY! :) sorry...simple joys... =/
ReplyDeleteyou can resist!!!! Just think of how greasy and bad it is for you. Thats what I had to do I had to make myself HATE bad food.
ReplyDeleteSorry you are feeling blah but don't turn to food ~ maybe write the hubster a nice love letter instead? Or keep on blogging! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI know how hard it is to resist food - I've had my band a year and 3 months this month and I still can't resist all of the bad stuff all the time. *lol*
ReplyDeleteI got banded through the Army last August before my husbadn got out - it was the best thing I ever did. I know it for me it was an easy thing to get approved through Tricare, hopefully you will be the same. :)
You can do it!! Even though I have fallen off track in the past few months, lap band is the best thing the Air Force has ever done for me...LOL :)!
ReplyDelete