Ugh. I feel so blah. yuck. lame. I dunno. I just ain't feeling it. Maybe it is this whole time of the month thing, but jeez! I feel like I want to eat EVERYTHING in sight. Today was a bad day. I had some carbs, which didn't keep me full...so I ate more carbs and well...BLAH.
But tomorrow is a NEW day! I am starting my excise regimen tomorrow...being Sunday and the start of a new week and all. Its one of those biggest loser cardio max workout DVDs. I gotta start somewhere...and I dunno...I just don't feel comfortable enough to walk into a gym on base with all these soldiers working out and looking...well..fit. Don't need to send myself into a pity party! (I am learning my triggers and trying to stay away from them!)
I need to go grocery shopping for some odds and ends... Get more fruit and veggies. And more of those morningstar thingys. <3 they rock!
Well...I am gonna go make dinner. Chicken...and some form of veg. Then do some dishes. Well, I am excited about Tuesday. I really am. Its an ALLLLLL day program. 830A-415P. BUT- its the next step. and it is all about steps...
xoxoxox,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment