Friday, November 20, 2009

Information session- CHECK!

Well, I just got back from the information session for the bariatric surgery at the Army Hospital. I do the next 2 steps of the program on Tuesday and Wednesday. Which is SOOOO exciting! This is all coming together...wow. It feels AMAZING.

:) I cannot wait!!!!! :) Well, I guess I can because I have to. LOL

OH! I also need to know...what is a good protein shake? I know I will need them after the surgery..but I am trying to cut down carbs, well I was told to...and I still need to keep my protein high...like 90g a day and above...Any ideas?

xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. On your way! I use the EAS Advantedge Carb Control shakes. They are the only ones I can stomach and our commissary actually carries them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did slim fast optima powder that I added skim milk to. Chocolate royale...they were actually YUMMY. I couldn't take any other kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!! :)

    I got some of the EAS...not too bad...kinda good actually! :)

    As for the Slim Fast, I will have to go look in a better and bigger Walmart or at the NEX...because where I am at doesnt have it...or atleast I am not seeing it. =/

    Ben, my nutrition guys, told me to go to GNC and get like the whey protein...unflavored..and start experimenting with mixing it in things..because I guess I will need it! :)

    Again...thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete