Saturday, November 28, 2009

Now that it is OVER...how did it go?

Photobucket

I will say that I am proud. While I know there is not a ton of protein on that plate...I do know that it is an 8 inch lunch plate, and that is ALL I got...and I didn't even finish it all! :)

Turkey Day was a success...it was the first year that I was in charge of the bird, which it totally normally Will's job...But I didn't do too shabby! :) It was a beautiful bird when done, and it tasted yummy too!

I did NOT go Black Friday shopping, as bad as I wanted to, I could not talk my partner in crime into it...I went to the beach instead (Yeah I know, not a bad alternative)...and looked at all the locals in their itty bitty bikini's and their tankini's and their monokini's...while, well, mine has a skirt attached to it! =/ I keep telling myself that I will be there one day, and that with living in Hawaii, when I get there...I can show off and rub in it everyone's face too...But I think I know I won't...atleast I like to think I won't, rub it in peoples face that is. I dunno bout all this itty bitty bikini stuff either, I got some boob action that fits nowhere NEAR an XL, but I guess that may change?? lol

I did however go Saturday After Thanksgiving Shopping (I made my own shopping name up)! I got my lil one all new clothes. I had to for many reasons:
1- The sales were just too good to pass up!
and 2- She seems to have grown over night!?!

I got myself 4 things...2 pairs of flip flops (which I can wear now) and 2 tank tops...for whenever I get to fit into them...I need to make sure I have something to wear! and as of right now...its two tank tops! =)

I am off to complete the world of homework and weekly summaries...

Oh Joy!

xoxox,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment