Hmm...This time of year becomes a tough one without my hubby here...kinda blah, but it is all gonna be okay.
What am I thankful for??
* The Lord..he has blessed me with all that I have this year, and without Him, none of it would be possible.
* The freedom to say that statement!
* My Husband, Will, who I am VERY proud of; for devoting time to the family, and for being a brave man and fighting for our country at this time. <3
* My lil one, Kali. She may be my step-daughter, but she has stolen my heart and is the best...even when she drives me nuts!
* My friends- You ALL rock! Each in your own way..but ya'll still rock!
* My family, that I am so far away from this Thanksgiving...I miss you!
* The self control that I have begun to learn. I think this year will be a successful Turkey Day, mainly because I know my limitations, and how to gauge how full I am.
* The wonderful team of people I am working with; nutritionist, bariatric nurse, surgeon, behaviorist, and yes...even the psychology team. While I have not met everyone yet, I realize that they are working for me...for my success. <3
* For this blog! Sometimes it just a relief to get it all out! To you guys who follow, read, and comment- <3! And to those that I follow...you give me hope, joy, and inspiration! AND- make it so much more exciting! THANKS!
I am off to finish my turkey, stuffing and sugar-free apple dessert...then off to my friends house! We are eating over there. :)
xoxox,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment