Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December is a BUSY month!

Well, besides the biggest time of the year...CHRISTMAS!! (And it is because of Christ!)

The next few weeks are gonna make me go insane. I swear. Just a little crazy. It all seems like it is falling into place. I was looking at my spark people page, and my monthly stuff...and its like stuff is leveling out. My points on the charts aren't all up and down...they are in a slight wave...which is better than peaks and valleys! I get my tattoo finished on Friday (It has been insane, working on covering up something I didn't like...then ran outta moolah. FINALLY gettin it done!) Next week, I work Wednesday. I have my meeting with my behavioral counselor on Thursday. I get to meet my surgeon on Friday!!! (:D) Then that Monday I meet with Ben again. Wednesday I fly out...to come back to the mainland for 18 days. And it is NOT a vacation when I get there...got lots to do man lots to do!

Just wanted to pop some words down...so no one thought I fell off the face of the planet...I didn't...just...going crazy!


OH! I almost TOTALLY forgot. I graduate this month too! LOL. I am so excited about this lapband and meetings and stuff...that I forgot I am almost done with my Bachelors...

As my face teacher in COTA school said:
A.S- A little shit
B.S- Bullshit
M.S- More shit
PhD- Piled high and deep

In other words...a degree is nothing but shit if you don't have the passion and talent to use it right!


xoxox,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment