Friday, December 4, 2009

Off topic of the band...but ITS DONE

So...I was 18...and young and dumb...and got a tattoo. On my shoulder. In Chinese. I think it said passion...what was it for? I dont know...again...I was 18...young...and dumb.

So when I came to Hawaii I set off on the mission of getting it covered up...and IT IS FINALLY DONE! After months (because of financial reasons...these things aren't cheap!) it is finnnnaaaalllyyy finished....

I figured I would post some pix of the stages:


Here is the outline...we did it in gray so that I wouldn't have to use harsh black lines, because of what I was covering...which you can SO see:

Photobucket


Then I went and got the cover-up part done, the main lily.
Photobucket

And tonight, FINALLY I got it all done. I am so in love with it. Yes, it is big...but OMG. Its Gorgeous!!!
Photobucket

:D

OH! I am also down 2.5 pounds, but it isn't official until I am at the doctor's or at Ben's and I get weighed...SO. Hope its more by the time I see Ben again!!!


Just wanted to share my tattoo/pain/joy with you all!

xoxox,
Nikki

3 comments:

  1. That is a Beautiful Tattoo!!!! Very Nice! I bet it did hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Mary! :) It did hurt...but ya know, after awhile it was numb...til she moved to a new spot. Well worth it though...I love it WAY more than the other thing I had. :)

    ReplyDelete