I know there have been some of you who have left me an award on your blog...I know because I swear I read the comments on one of my blogs. LOL
I plan to HUNT them down and do them today...I really am. I swear. :) If you wanna help a sister out...you can leave a comment on here and then I can just hunt through your blog...but then again...I totally deserve the punishment of the hunt (And I am talking about the awards that are like WEEKS old...LOL)
On the weight loss front...I am down 2 pounds this week...not too shabby...seeing as I haven't been the best...
This all seems so odd...I should be estatic about this month. Its APRIL. My Hubby comes home soon!! But I feel like, blah.
*I have been trying to find a townhome/condo/apt so we can get off base and get Kali into a better school. (Needless to say, rentals is the ONE thing Hawaii does not take their sweet precious time on!!! I am looking for May 1st, and they are saying I am looking too soon!!!)
*The past 2.5 days of April have gone by sooooo painfully slow that I think my fat ass can run faster than them!! (which doesnt say much...trust me)
*I have been battling a damn yeast infection. I HATE THESE THINGS. Gosh, you just feel crummy all around...and I CURSE the man (it HAS to be a man...only a MAN is that dumb) who made scented tampons...and who decided to make them in the SAME box as unscented. (I refuse to take the blame for this one...ya noticed?!)
*I strongly dislike the area in which my Hubby is in right now. There have been more internet cut outs/blackouts/and call drops in the last month than the entire deployment put together. They keep changing his schedule...which means I get to talk to him less and less...granted, I know I am very very blessed to be able to talk to him pretty much everyday...as I have stated before: Nikki=NEEDY. 'Nuff said.... (and he doesnt like it much either...but I guess its cuz the food sucks...and he refuses to go get fast food and have to pay for meals, when they should just learn to cook better stuff...lol)
(awwww look at me making lists now...)
So my darn ACU Purse is on island now...it left Honolulu @ 5AM...I hope I get it today...if I have to wait until Monday I may just die!! (This was my Christmas/B-day gift to myself...I sent off one of my hubby's ACU tops{the cammies} and had a purse made out of it!!) I will post pictures whenever I do get it!!!
Maybe I should go feed this child of mine...she has been patient with me... (a snack...already ate breakfast..I swear...I am not that bad!)
xoxox,
Nikki
Do you live on Schofield Barracks? I went to Hale Kula there when I was a kid and when my husband and I were there back in 2009, we visited the base and the school looked EXACTLY the same. Great job on losing 2 lbs and hopefully the fill will work for you!!
ReplyDeletescented tampons??? are you serious? Well done on your loss this week xx
ReplyDeletecongrats on the weight loss. as far as the tampons go.... i love scented tampons. lol can't smell them while you're using them of course but the box smells really nice on it's own. i'm wierd. lol
ReplyDeleteGreat weight loss....I left you an award yesterday but then the computer ate my post...am redoing it now
ReplyDelete