Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SUPER FAST....

I swear I have not forgotten about ya'll...just been a little nuts in my neck of the island lately...I will try to get on later to explain more...

Question though...

I know we have a sisterhood for clothing...duh...

But uh...what do we do with...uh...well...bustiers and corsets and things of that nature...I don't know if they can be donated or not...I kinda hate to just throw them away...as I have spent a boat load of $$ on the lingerie...but, ya know? Obviously I know the undies are a no-no...but what about the tops...its like the same as a shirt...kinda...I dunno...

Maybe I am just nuts for worrying about something like that...

xoxox,
Nikki

5 comments:

  1. I would wear second hand bra's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the bras are wanted - pass them along x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree to pass them along. Why waste? And they are donateable. In the thrift store here they even have underwear! That is a lil over the line but bras are so expensive and I am sure there are many people that wouldbe happy to have them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am passing on bras, everybody needs them and you go through sizes so quick while losing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. as soon as i am forced into buying smaller bras, i will passing mine on through the sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete