Hubby called me.
Holy cow. I am like flipping out! I have so much to do! Well, since the call I have swept and mopped and cleaned the downstairs bathroom, again. (I did it earlier this week)
When I am done watching csi that I dvred, I will go upstairs n clean that bathroom, put away laundry, and vaccuum.
I don't see sleep happening very easy tonight, but that's okay.
Making waffles in the am with kiddo, with bananas and fat free whipped cream. Gotta make hubby cookies. Finish the we missed you sign. Then get a manicure, kali will get one too cuz she doesn't have school tomorrow.
Holy shit. Lmao.
Wow.
Okay, that's it. I am good. I think I am good. I am honestly freaking out!
Drazil was right- I may be MIA for a lil while. Lol. I will post tho, just not as often.
Xoxox,
Nikki
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Yay!!! So exciting - enjoy every minute :-)
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I'm can't wait to see homecoming photos!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Enjoy your time!
ReplyDeleteDude - I'm having a panic attack for you and breaking out in hives. Fine - go MIA - I'll forgive you this time. Smooches.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you! Enjoy everything about it. I am going to have the package you sent tomorrow. I will let you know how the clothes fit. I can't wait to to the homecoming pictures.
ReplyDeleteHave a great time.
That is wonderful!! Have fun :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! Have fun...wink wink
ReplyDeleteI think you might be just a little bit "busy" right now, but just know we are thinking about you!
ReplyDelete