Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My face hurts....

So does my head.

Both from crying. Note to self- paper towels are NOT the proper tear wiping product. My face says so.

Past few hours I have been dealing with it without crying. I mean, I know...its military...stuff changes...but jeez. So close to time?! =/

I found a tracking book...got places to put EVERYTHING..which is totally what I need...food and exercise. Which means I need to get moving.

I was seriously debating on walking to Rear Detachment and giving them a peice of my mind. Yelling at them...like the crazy, hormonal, emotional, sex-deprived Army wife I am...but decided against it. From my home that is about a...heck...8 mile walk...ONE WAY.


I guess I just wanted to thank all of you...for listening. :)

and for being pissed off with me! :D

Thanks Girls! You are the BEST.

xoxox,
Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry about your DH's schedule. Nothing really makes things like this feel better, but he is still coming, and you have more time to lose a little more. I know that doesn't help, but I felt the need to post something. Keep blogging if you feel down, we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine your frustration. I am hoping the best for you! Sending warm thoughts your way

    ReplyDelete