Thursday, August 26, 2010

September 10th....

Is the day I will be heavily sedated and have 4 of my teeth yanked out of my face. :)

I am getting all 4 wisdom teeth removed...FINALLY. I am a very big sissy when it comes to pain...I am. Truth be told...I am a firm believer in the use of narcotic pain medications. I am. This by no means is a statement saying that I would take them all the time for any little thing...but I will be damned if when I am hurting (cramps for TOM, teeth pain, surgery, pulled back muscles...ya know...that kinda stuff) I am gonna suck it up and take tylenol or aleve. You got me f**ked up!!!!


Anywho...I know I will be hurting...and I have a gooood feeling that I am gonna put myself back on the full liquid/pureed diet for a lil while...only because I have a HUGE fear of messing up the holes that will be in my mouth. Yes, I know they put in stitches. Yes, I realize I can call if I have issues...but I don't want to create issues...and besides, I think it will help cleanse my body of all my negative thinking and eating and get me back where I should be...


(That's my story and I am sticking to it!)


I have been a little bit nauseated and feeling like crap all week...so there has been no gym activity. I am starting to feel a bit better...but think I am gonna take it off until Monday and start back up...so damn much for Draz's challenge and me kicking ass huh?! BOO@me. =/


Well lovelies...I am off...to...uh...do something. I dunno what...but something good! LOL


xoxox,
Nikki



1 comment: