Woke up this morning and holy hell...
Actually, I think that a small part of hell has taken up residence in my chest.
Heartburn. YAY. =/ I mean, I hear the stories of preggie ladies getting it...I think every single one of my friends went out and got a purse large enough to hold an industrial strength size bottle of Tums...but jeez...this crap HURTS. =(
(That and Tums do not taste good...yucky)
Yesterday there was that article going around that Marie Claire posted about the obese ppl on TV...Needless to say it pissed me off...and it managed to piss my hubby off too! But we won't get back into that...don't need to get all heated again. LOL
I am in love with my anti-nausea meds...they are my new BFFs...if only I could manage to find a magic pill for this sleepiness all the time, I would be set!!
My goal is to get back to the Gym on Monday. I figured I would start a new week (and a new month) with doing stuff the way I should...especially on the working out front...I miss it...I just couldn't get the queasies away long enough to let me do anything! (I was gettin ill while walking my kiddo to school, which is like a mile and a 1/2 one way...at a 6 year old pace...so yeah..)
They (do y'all ever wonder who 'they' really are?) say that working out makes it easier to sleep and makes for a better and happier pregnancy...which I am all down for...these random crying fits SUCK.That and I think my poor family thinks I have lost my mind! (Kali will give me that look, ya know, the one you get looked at like you have pink polka-dotted elephants coming out of your ears)
On the eating front...the appetite is coming back...and coming along with some lovely cravings. Ice Cream. AHHHHH. Which is like, oh I dunno, band no no number 1...it slides...it doesn't stay...and it doesn't make you feel like anything is in there...-sigh- I do give in though. I buy the 1/2 fat stuff...I tried the no fat (make me ill) and the no sugar added (same thing)...I will admit, the 'real' stuff, be it 1/2 fat...tastes better!
I am super excited...Silk (the soymilk ppl) have released their holiday flavors...pumpkin spice and eggnog...and I am hoping that I can find it in my commissary...I got the eggnog last year...OMG. YUMMO. it was like 80 calories, 2 g fat, and like 8 g protein....I was a happy happy lady...cuz I love me some egg nog!!
Gotta take kiddo to school...its 730 and if we don't start walking we wont make it by 2nd bell...
xoxox,
Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment