I then had the loving darling hubby take pix of me....-sigh-
I feel like I look huge...not nearly as sexy as I was months ago...but then again...there is a child growing in my belly!
Okay...here is a front shot:
| From 2010-11-10 |
And the side shot:
| From 2010-11-10 |
I am wearing maternity pants in the pix...They are AMAZING!!! I love them! I do...makes it easier and more comfortable...not having to worry about tight pants around the bottom tummy making my top tummy bigger...UGH. I cannot wait until baby is big enough that I am rounded out...no more dual bellies! LOL.
I went and got a belly band..which is like a "tube top" type thing for around your belly so you can unzip and unbutton those pants that still fit everywhere else...LOL. Love that thing too!
**********TMI BELOW************
So, I am sure that everyone has had some sort of change in their poop 'schedule' or 'ability'....for me I went from an every-day-er to a once-every-three-day-er....Guess what a side effect of pregnancy is!??! CONSTIPATION. WTF?! Really??? So, I already only go like 2 times a week...so now you wanna throw this into the mix. HA. Yes. It is HORRIBLE. I am now a may-once-a-week-er....yeah, I said it...weekly if I am lucky. I have taken that milk of magnesia stuff, I do fiber, I do that stupid prune crap...and still...I swear...it is like birthing a baby outta my butt. =(
Sorry if that was too much...I just needed to get that out there...My poor poor poor hubby now officially knows everything about me...we always tried to keep stuff with this whole 'bottom end' seperate...just not something we talk about. LOL. Until now...poor guy. =/
Okay, I am outta here for now...gonna go lay down...
xoxox,
Nikki
You look beautiful!! And I am with you on the "bottom end" stuff. No fun at all!
ReplyDeleteYou look like a glowing mommy to be! You are gaining weight for a good reason..no need to get down on your self! Have you talked to DR about anything else you can to about constipation? I have never had that until Lap band surgery..so not fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are so positively glowing - gorgeous.
ReplyDeletetry metamucil every night. one tablespoon mixed with water. it will really help the constipation.
ReplyDeleteIt's been said before... You look gorgeous and glowing. Sorry about the bottom end stuff! I wish you smooth painless bottom end happenings from now on... Actually, could you wish me the same? I may not be pregnant but I feel like I've birthed a few out of my bottom end as well, thanx to my high protein diet... I guess. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhen you mentionned the bootm end stuff in your email i felt lucky I want there yet and kinda crossed my fingers that it wouldnt happen to me. but I am there too :( it is not nice at all. I usually have the opposite problem and I always thought I would love to swap but now that I know how it is I want to go back... good luck with that. on the plus side. I have tablets for the nausea which works well!
ReplyDelete