Friday, February 25, 2011

Quick BYOC before bed...So...I made the Friday deadline! HA!

I have been out and about most of the day and totally forgot it was Friday...until little one got all excited about "sleeping in"...which consists of me sleeping and her watching Disney in her room. LOL.

Here we go!

1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper?Sleep? What is this "sleep" you speak of? Um...I am 7 months pregnant...I don't sleep. I pee. A lot. Like 9-10+ times a night. I am lucky for an hour at a time...and that's if I am in bed by like 930...which I am not. Night time is also the time that lil man likes to be all jungle gym like with my organs and ribs...so again...sleep? I used to sleep like a ROCK. As long as it was dark and cold...man oh man...nothing could wake me. I miss those days...

2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on?

This is kinda funny. I actually just put in for a position at a local university back home to teach in my degree field for when we relocate to FL this year. So I guess it would be Occupational Therapy...Which ever classes they decide to give me if I get the j-o-b! :)

3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have?How to cook. My poor poor poor hubby. It must drive him nuts to work all day and come home and cook...but I suck at it...and if anyone wants something that tastes good...and not pre-packaged...I am NOT the girl to come looking for. I am sure lil one is super excited for when Daddy comes home...cuz uh...yeah...momma sucks in the kitchen. Like a dyson...and we all have heard how hard those suck...  =)

4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight?
I can run my mouth. Real well. I talk a lot of crap...I can make you scared of me...but when it comes down to it...I am a sissy and a half. I don't know how to punch or any of that...So I am guess I am glad that my size and my mouth always made people back down...because I am sure I would have gotten my butt handed to me on more than one occasion!

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Blog land - Ok...I have been posting more! (I think this is the 3rd time this week!) and I have been reading more...I promise! I am totally getting there...that and well...only so many times you can clean a bathroom or a kitchen...so I need something to do...and I have been feeling the need to write lately...blame the hormones...that's my scapegoat lately. LOL

Real life - HOLY CRAP. My tummy popped like over dang night!  I took my 29 week and 4 day pix today...and jeebus...my tummy is HUGE. 

From Drop Box

SEEE!!!!

As for the rest of life...hubsters is still at this dumb training thing. We are still gearing up to travel to FL for 2 weeks in March...yeah yeah yeah...I am nuts...I am flying at 31 weeks...not by choice...lil one has to go see her mom...so I get to fly. YAY! (not)

I am beat...so off to bed I go...it's 11PM and who knows how sleep will go tonight...so I gotta try now while the getting feels good! 

xoxox,
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. Be careful traveling. You look so cute! Love pregnant bellies! And loved the Dyson line! Ha!

    ReplyDelete