I am trying to get back into the habit of posting on a semi-regular basis...because, I tend to feel better when I post.
I went and accepted the house yesterday...I sign my lease on the 23rd...and I get my keys on the 25th. =) Makes me happy to know that by the end of the month I will have my son's room all ready to go! I will so post pix when I get it all done...
As for my son...holy cowsers. He needs to, I dunno, get bigger so that he is in just one spot. He is moving a bunch lately...and I am sure all my coughing and hacking isn't helping him want to stay still...cuz, if my house was a shakin...I'd be a running around toooo!!! Then again, it may just be he is so much bigger that I feel it more now...ya know what I mean? It's just, I am so used to the moving now, sometimes it seems a lil...inconvenient and frustrating at times..but I know, or I have heard, once he is out...I will miss it. Like anyone can miss a human playing monkey bars on your ribs is news to me...but I get the idea. :)
I am still steady at 254-255...I have been for the last few weeks...so it makes me feel a bit better that I have only managed to gain 20 pounds with this lil guy. (So far...who knows what the next 9 weeks hold) I keep looking back where I came from and seeing my pre-op and official pix and such...and I realize, I have come a long way...and granted, while I feel as huge as a house...I realize that if I hadn't lost those 50 pounds before hand..I would be over 300 right now...as opposed to 255...if I would even be preggers right now.
I keep wanting to post the name we have chosen...those of you on my FB know it already...I am trying to hold out until I can post pictures of him when he is born...but I dunno if I can wait that long!! I am gonna try! I find myself typing it out and then deleting it and filling it in with a generic term...I do it will hubby and kiddo's names too...I mean, I know I put myself out there...but I don't think they want to be all out in there...and I am sure that in past posts I may have posted names...but that's fine...I try to be as...not anonymous...cuz I don't care on that front...but from a military OPSEC (security) stand point...there are certain things I should keep private.
Well, I am gonna head off here...I have Bunco tonight...which is a dice game that a group of ladies from church get together to play on the first friday of the month...I LOVE IT...and I miss it when I don't go...so I am heading out...hoping I win something tonight! :)
xoxox,
Nikki
Isn't OPSEC the greatest thing ever? LOL. It was a real juggling act for me when Mr. Husband was getting ready to deploy & coming home. Attention to detail me doesn't do so well with being generic, lol. So glad you're gonna be in the new house soon. Can't wait to see the baby's room. :)
ReplyDelete